We will not be held responsible for you snoring reading this very important document
Fandabby has always been transparent about the information we gather about our customers.
This Policy explains why and when we collect personal information about people who visit and order from our website. We have tried to keep it simple as possible!
Who are we?
We are Fandabby, The Non-Profit Mental Health Clothing Line. We are based in Aberdeen, Scotland.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) adds additional protection for our customers, influencers and friends who live in the EU.
We collect information regarding your order ie. your first and last name, shipping address, email address and phone number. This information is collected to ensure we can contact an individual in the result of your purchase – being good or bad.
Should you sign up for our Newsletter we will ask for your FIRST name and EMAIL address. This data will be submitted to our email provider and will be used to send out marketing material surrounding Fandabby and Mental Health. We occasionally audit this service and you will not receive more than 1 email per day.
Your online payments are made via Stripe. They process your payments from your credit card and will secure your data. Your financial information is not passed on to Fandabby.
Our website also gathers your IP address (upon completion of a purchase) to combat fraudulent transactions and to divert harmful traffic which may enter our services. We filter traffic through a 3rd party service called CloudFlare which enables us to block illegal attacks against our servers.
Your IP address will be seen by our security software called WordFence – which is enabled to ensure your security whilst browsing our website. This information will be held for one year. This allows us to ensure our website remains safe for our customers.
We anonymise all data gathered via Google Analytics – meaning you can not be identified. Our analytics are held for 1 year. This allows us to gain additional information like visitor numbers and page views, meaning we can identify our most popular products and marketing campaigns.
From time to time we may use your FIRST NAME on social media (Instagram, Twitter or Facebook) to announce other customers about your order. We will never use any other information in our announcements.
Should you send us a review your FIRST and LAST name will be visible on our site and/or 3rd party review websites – please refer to their privacy policies.
We do not share your IP address or information with any other services intentionally. Should we find our we are we will make a public announcement via all our social media channels and our website.
Fandabby does not sell any data for profit to 3rd party applications and takes your privacy very seriously.
Should you feel you need more information regarding your the information we collect please contact us.
By accessing the website at https://www.fandabby.net, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Fandabby’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
– use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
– attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Fandabby’s website;
– remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
– transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Fandabby at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Fandabby’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Fandabby makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Fandabby does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Fandabby or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Fandabby’s website, even if Fandabby or a Fandabby authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Fandabby’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fandabby does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Fandabby may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Fandabby does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Fandabby has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website (but tries too) and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fandabby of the site (minus our partner charities, they are awesome!). Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Fandabby may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
– We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. For example when you process and order with us!
– NO CREDIT CARD DETAILS are saved on our servers. Our payment gateway Stripe is liable for any faults which relate to orders/storage.
– Our site uses site-wide encryption called SSL, which ensures your data is transferred safely and privately to its destination; and of which is a requirement using the Stripe payment gateway.
– Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
– We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
– Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
– We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
– We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
– We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
– Fandabby will record your IP for security reasons, and to prevent fraud. Other systems such as GOOGLE DART cookie may use your IP to determine your Geographic location, for analytics and analysis by anti-fraud software.
- CONGRATULATIONS, you have finished reading our Terms and Privacy document. Give yourself a pat on the back, because we did after typing it.