The power of music is known to change moods and improve the listener’s mental health. If you’re feeling down and want to cheer up, put on some tunes and have a little boogie.
We’ve sourced 20 songs which will hopefully make your day better, and don’t forget to share your happy song in the comments below.
Right, let’s start getting you into a good mood groove!
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go – WHAM!
- If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out – Cat Stevens
- Grace Kelly – MIKA
- Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
- Don’t Worry Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin
- Dancing Queen – ABBA
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Hey, Baby! – DJ Ötzi
- Break Free – Ariana Grande
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Kids – MGMT
- What I Got – Sublime
- 1234 – Feist
- F**K You – Cee Lo Green
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- Good Vibrations – The Beach Boys
- Best Day Of My Life – American Authors
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- The Lazy Song – Bruno Mars
Get this as a playlist for free on Spotify!
We hope these songs have helped you in your quest on feeling better. If not we completely understand. Moods and feelings can be difficult things. Fancy a chat? Click here, it will help we promise.